Trust watch LIVE PD basically shirt

Why isn’t the penis pump video on here? Trust me I watch LIVE PD I’m basically a cop shirt. That officer kept saying penis pump over and over, I was cracking up! Good job on getting him off the street before hurting/killing someone! Is there a new live episode on? Sling says no? Am I missing it? Yo that woman who was evading the police threw a beer out the window in Greene county mo, So he’s going to ignore the guy at :05 walking in the middle of the road. Lol Even those that that think they are doing a good dead can be just as “dirty” as the rest. Best be campaining for bail money now, Producers: Is there any way you can either dull down the “beeping” noise to bleep out curse words or just make it silent? That loud high-pitch tone is about 3x as loud as normal volume and is literally painful to listen to. Why make it SO loud and piercing? Have to mute those entire segments where suspects are constantly cursing due to that annoyingly high loud tone and then I wind up missing most of the dialogue.

Trust me I watch LIVE PD I’m basically a cop shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Trust me I watch LIVE PD I'm basically a cop Guys tee
Guys tee

Popular posts from this blog

No you ain’t alright spider Goodfellas vintage shirt

Official I’m into fitness fit’ness taco in my mouth shirt

Eine Reise Durch die zeit Tannhaus shirt