Unicorn Dabbing Auto Parts shirt

This is not about a horn but about not being open until the time stated online and on the door. Unicorn Dabbing O’Reilly shirt. My husband was sold the wrong part and drove all the way back from Arena to get the right ones and was there around 7:00 and the place was closed. Lights on inside and outside but doors locked. Tried calling numerous times to check and nothing!!!So angry cause now we can’t finish fixing my sons truck!! Next time we go to a different one. Believe it or not, my hubby still has (in the box) his horn from the seventies! Can’t get him to install it on the Ford. need one for your Porsche? I can get it with my employee discount.

Unicorn Dabbing Auto Parts shirt

Unicorn Dabbing O'Reilly Auto Parts shirt
Unicorn Dabbing O’Reilly Auto Parts shirt
Buy this shirt: Unicorn Dabbing Auto Parts shirtHome: https://80stshirts.biz/

Popular posts from this blog

No you ain’t alright spider Goodfellas vintage shirt

Official I’m into fitness fit’ness taco in my mouth shirt

Eine Reise Durch die zeit Tannhaus shirt