Never Mind My Hair I’m Doing Yours shirt

If I allowed a non black acquaintance to touch my hair the comment “It’s so soft and they look so surprised. Never Mind My Hair I’m Doing Yours shirt. when you want people to educate themselves so you don’t have to do the educating. Guilty! (Close friends who still laugh at me, and the daughters of one of them.) Black hair is like beautiful sculpture…the way it looks, the way the styles are created. It’s wondrous art! I’ve also had reverse experiences with two little girls at a bus stop trying to sneak a pet of my long, straight blonde hair. Their mother was mortified, but I really felt like it was no big thing. We all decided we all had beautiful hair, but also that mine was funny because it doesn’t braid. (It just falls out!)

Source: https://picturestees.com/

Never Mind My Hair I’m Doing Yours shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Never Mind My Hair I’m Doing Yours shirt


Popular posts from this blog

No you ain’t alright spider Goodfellas vintage shirt

Official I’m into fitness fit’ness taco in my mouth shirt

Eine Reise Durch die zeit Tannhaus shirt