Official Give Me Your Tired Your Poor shirt

13-day ship ride, my family immigrated from Holland. Give Me Your Tired Your Poor shirt. My grandfather and father, unable to speak, write or understand English. My father gained employment in grocery stores, my grandfather a school as a janitor. Vietnam was occurring, ASSHATS, such as trump trash avoided aiding our country-My father was forced to go, because he didn’t know English, they threatened his visa. My father was FINALLY granted VA benefits-This year, 19JUN2017-TWO days After ha passed, after long battles from cancers related to Agent Orange. Sadly, since he passed 17JUN2017, he only is eligible for funeral and spot in National Cemetery~Nothing for his suffering from cancer from service-YEARS, I fought-They stated for YEARS, my father was “in service” only 22 months of his 26-month enlistment-They TRIED saying “learning English” wasn’t “service”.
Source: https://picturestees.com/

Give Me Your Tired Your Poor shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt

Give Me Your Tired Your Poor Sweater
Sweater


Popular posts from this blog

No you ain’t alright spider Goodfellas vintage shirt

Official I’m into fitness fit’ness taco in my mouth shirt

Eine Reise Durch die zeit Tannhaus shirt