Official Jack Off Titties Faces Asses Shirt

I’m in Best Buy and the salesman at the counter says hello, Jack Off Titties Faces Asses shirt. you smell good. Then he gets excited and repeats himself lounder the second time ” no, you really smell good!” All I had on was coconut oil. The white boy was all the way up.
I beeeeeennnnnnn saying this!!!! I know damn well that bra is some bullshit. My big ass hot air ballon titties need real support!!! I need a good ole lane Bryant bra, not this mediocre shit lol. Who are the idiots buying this?? hell they have thousands of videos showing the mess doesn’t work lol I commend the creator or owner of the company for scamming all who purchased it. Jack Off Titties Faces Asses shirt. For me to show a video that it doesn’t work and for folks to flock to it anyway…
That’s a lick for yo ass lol lol, Yessss!! To playing H.E.R-Focus, she really doesn’t get the attention she deserves!! Didn’t do a damn thing for me!! My man said Y’all women would try and buy anything!
Source: https://picturestees.com/

Jack Off Titties Faces Asses shirt, hoodie, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Jack Off Titties Faces Asses shirt


Popular posts from this blog

No you ain’t alright spider Goodfellas vintage shirt

Official I’m into fitness fit’ness taco in my mouth shirt

Eine Reise Durch die zeit Tannhaus shirt