Official Squats I Thought You Said Shots shirt

Or you can save yourself about 45mins and just eat the cornetto, Squats I Thought You Said Shots shirt. I eat this …all flavors its really awsome…real fruits ice cream is very tasty. I have to stop keep getting tricked into watching these. Woww nice you make oreo ice cream using oreo ice cream. Have you ever smoked a cigarette in your car and tried to throw it out the window and a minute later you smell something and turn around to find your grandma fingering herself in the back seat? Why couldn’t he take off the paper?? Also, why did he cut off the best part? Bro all he did was pour milk on it and chopped it up. Like… Why? It was already delicious the way it was you just diluted it with dumbass milk. I wouldn’t waste all that time to remake the ice cream, I would just eat it as it is… So he used ice cream to make ice cream that’s so crazy it just may work!
Source: https://picturestees.com/

Squats I Thought You Said Shots shirt, sweater, hoodie, v-neck t-shirt

Squats I Thought You Said Shots shirt
Ladies tee


Popular posts from this blog

No you ain’t alright spider Goodfellas vintage shirt

Official I’m into fitness fit’ness taco in my mouth shirt

Eine Reise Durch die zeit Tannhaus shirt