Send Memes shirt

Omg, they not afraid that it could bite her. Send Memes shirt. I have snake phobia so I don’t know if I would run and get my child or just scream and run away… I hope my mom instinct will kick in and I’ll do the right thing. Well, being in Australia I would freak out because firstly I HATE HATE HATE snakes after having a taipan ready to strike me at 4yo…
We have so many deadly snakes here so yeah I would absolutely freak! You’d think the parents would take the snake out of her hand, but they laughed instead; if the snake would have bit the child and died they wouldn’t be laughing.

Source: https://picturestees.com/

Send Memes shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt

Send Memes Sweater
Sweater

Buy this shirt: Send Memes shirt

Popular posts from this blog

No you ain’t alright spider Goodfellas vintage shirt

Official I’m into fitness fit’ness taco in my mouth shirt

Eine Reise Durch die zeit Tannhaus shirt