Halloweentown University being normal is vastly overrated shirt

 
Nobody seems to mention the Halloweentown University being normal is vastly overrated shirt 1997 Great Cornell Pumpkin Caper (my title), so I’ll do my duty and represent my alma mater. It was October 1997, and the student council woke up to find an orange ball placed on top of the 173-foot-tall McGraw tower, apparently preparing for Halloween. Then it happened. A couple boarded the plane with two children following. The adults sit at 3A and C and the kids are in 3D and F. These two kids are bouncing as if they were jumping on the road in a crazy Halloween song. 
Source: birthdayshirtsidea.com

Popular posts from this blog

No you ain’t alright spider Goodfellas vintage shirt

Official I’m into fitness fit’ness taco in my mouth shirt

Eine Reise Durch die zeit Tannhaus shirt